[Geo4All] Newsletter Vol. 3 no.2 - February 2017

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Thu Feb 16 02:48:03 PST 2017

Dear Vaclav,

Thank you for your very interesting suggestions.
I remember that you had made another suggestion a few months ago
saying about the order of the issues.
Yes, I can understand that it is more helpful to have the newest on
top. I tried to make it but it didn;t work. Then I thought that having
the year numbers will be easier for someone to find the newest but
unfortunately it didn;t work either. So, I suppose that the page is
adjusted to shoe everything in ascenting order.
The only thing that can be done is to ask from the administrator to
change the ascending order to descending.

I will add the links in my email announcements as you asked.

Also, about the pdf files I think it is a matter of the administrator
to make the arrangements. I tried to have the initial file in
different pdf formats just to be sure that it is the pdf type that it
matters. But, with no success. Every time the file was downloaded
instead of opened.

Finally, I will see what I can do with the html files of each issue
and add them (perhaps as a link).

thank you again
nikos

Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr