[Geo4All] Welcome Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas (Bogotá, Colombia)

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:08:46 PST 2017

Welcome friends from Colombia!

How about a webinar about:

·       The activities of your lab.

·       Why and how the lab was established.

·       Current state of FOSS/FOSS4G in Colombia or Colombian universities.

·       50 min just talk over your slides. We record.

Best wishes,
Rafael

Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303-352-3762