[Geo4All] Pacific GIS/RS Conference 2017

Alex Mandel aimandel at ucdavis.edu
Mon Nov 13 07:54:43 PST 2017

Foss4g.com/org is already controlled by OSGeo, there is no need to
purchase. If you would like a subdomain or suburl please put the request
into the System Admin Committee via our tickets, make sure to include
where the site is that you need to point to.

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo

Thanks,
Alex Mandel, PhD

Center for Spatial Sciences
   http://spatial.ucdavis.edu
Geospatial and Farming Systems Research Consortium
   http://gfc.ucdavis.edu
University of California, Davis