[Geo4All] Africa Agriculture, Cartography /Remote Sensing & Optimal Production

Charlie Martial NGOUNOU cmngounou at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 01:00:53 PST 2017

Hi Daniel

I like what you say here.
Problems you observe in Uganda are similar to what we have in Central
Africa.
We need to leverage Geo tools to cartography everything in our countries,
because it is very difficult to locate anything here.

Thank you !

Best Regards
*Charlie Martial NGOUNOU, Founder*
*AfroLeadership, Promoting Data Revolution in Africa*
*Tel. 00237 69999 7093,** Yaoundé - Cameroon*
*Click about Charlie M. NGOUNOU ?
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/charliemartialngounou/>*