[Geo4All] [OSGeo-Discuss] Tackling the Open Source dilemma

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Mon Nov 27 03:15:05 PST 2017

Dear Henrique,

On your site http://www.volksnav.de/ I find information about various kinds of licences, and mention that you hold patents for it, and that the licensee's responsibilities include "payment of the fees". And I cannot seem to find/use the code itself. So in what way are your apps "Open Source"...?

yours,

--
Barend Köbben