[Geo4All] website feedback survey

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:03:55 PDT 2017

> I think you answered this issue but I can see where the problem still
> remains with listing of partners.
>
> On the geoforall landing page when you scroll down we have a section
> Partners which has only ICA and ISPRS
> (this follows what was on the original website but it is not up to date)
> http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/geo-for-all/
>
> To make this manageable, I think that the best would be just to link the
> text Partners to this page
> http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/partners/

I reported this issue in todays meeting and discussed it with Jeffrey Laust.

* https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/148

I think this is a case where the correct visual (initiative link on partner
page, and partners listed on initiative page) was achieved in a way that is
hard for us to maintain. I think we could mark down what initiatives a
partner is involved in once and have them listed on the corresponding
initiative page.