[Geo4All] GeoForAll Newsletters on new OSGeo website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:05:04 PST 2018

Thanks Peter:

Content questions:
- is there a reason why this page is called "Geo for All Newsletters
Archive", rather than just "Newsletters"? The world "archive" kind of
sounds out-of-date.
- "Geo for All" --> "GeoForAll" - this is still inconsistent on the new
website, does the advisory board have any guidance here?

One wordpress question:

I noticed you have uploaded the PDFs as "media files", I made a "resource"
page for one of them here - https://www.osgeo.org/resources/geoforall-
newsletter-vol-4-1. It is a "journal" resource, marked with "GeoForAll"
initaitve.

It may be possible to make this journal archive page list "journal"
resources from "geoforall", making it easier to maintain.

--
Jody Garnett