[Geo4All] GeoForAll Newsletters on new OSGeo website

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:19:59 PST 2018

Thanks Jody,

Content questions:
- is there a reason why this page is called "Geo for All Newsletters
Archive", rather than just "Newsletters"? The world "archive" kind of
sounds out-of-date.

>> I can change this - no problem. I agree with your suggestion.

- "Geo for All" --> "GeoForAll" - this is still inconsistent on the new
website, does the advisory board have any guidance here?

>> GeoForAll or Geo for All - I was using the title from this page here on
the old website [http://www.geoforall.org/newsletters/]

I noticed you have uploaded the PDFs as "media files", I made a "resource"
page for one of them here - https://www.osgeo.org/resour
ces/geoforall-newsletter-vol-4-1. It is a "journal" resource, marked with
"GeoForAll" initaitve.

>> This is where my Wordpress skills let me down. I was uploading the PDFs
- so people could simply click and download the newsletter as PDF. I am not
sure if we (GeoForAll) are going to make a resource page for every
newsletter. I'll need guidance here.
>> Where should I upload PDFs in the case where I want to make them
'downloadable'?

Peter