[Geo4All] GeoForAll workshop on basic GIS at IASC 2019

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 20:43:36 PDT 2019

Hi Charlie, Sergio,

Thank you for this excellent updates on IASC 2019 and this is a great opportunity to further expand synergies and collaborations with the IASC community.

I think it is a great idea to organize collective action in the GeoForAll community to run local events around OSGeospatial technologies and education during that week. I will be happy to do a webinar for this. I will also help share your call for participation with the wider geocommunity, so we get more participation for this.

Nikos, may I request you to please share this call in the GeoForAll newsletter.

Victoria, may I request you to please share this call in the OSGeo website. Thanks.