[Geo4All] GeoForAll online miniconference during World Commons Week 2019 (and a message to Rafael Moreno)

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Jun 29 17:10:55 PDT 2019

Dear GeoForAll colleagues,

Thanks to Victor Sunday of the UniqueMappersTeam in Port Harcourt Nigeria
who signed his group up to attend a GeoForAll "miniconference" event during
the World Commons Week (Oct 6-12, 2019). Other GeoForAll labs - if you are
interested in participating, please complete this Google Form
<https://forms.gle/BTgZFY95Sahhc61S8>. Choose Option 7 for Question 7.
Thanks!

*@Rafael Moreno*: Is it possible that we run some kind of 1/2-day GeoForAll
web-based miniconference on one of those days (Oct 6-12, 2019) using your
webinar platform? Would you at all be willing to run this or is that asking
too much? If yes, what day of that week and time range would be best?

Cheers
Charlie Schweik

Thanks!
Charlie