[Geo4All] FYI - Brescia, Italy, May 16, 2019: Interdisciplinary protection and promotion of the night sky: state of the art, action items, and visions

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:20:55 PDT 2019

[apologies for cross-postings]

Dear all,

>From the BuioMetria Partecipativa team, I am glad to announce this event:

http://www.pibinko.org/paponis-brescia-italy-19/

Where we have been invited by the University of Brescia to organize a
one-day event on the topics you more or less follow.

For us this is an interesting development....we have in fact created or
co-created over 100 events since 2008, often in national or international
settings, but this is the first time we were tasked by a University to
design the whole initiative.

The event will also fall in a quite animated season with pibinko.org (with
almost one event per week from Apr. 20 to the end of June), which adds
further value to the story....you may check out
http://www.pibinko.org/calendar for a preview.

Best regards from Tuscany,

Andrea Giacomelli
Culture, Environment, Open Innovation