[Geo4All] invitation

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Wed Jan 6 02:02:07 PST 2021

Dear members,

I forward this invitation I have just received because there is no
time to add it in the Newsletter. It may interest some of us.
The email was sent to me from Dr. Ioannis Makariou.
If you need more information or would like to send an article please
reply to him (info at engw.org)

Nikos Lambrinos

"Dear Authors,

We would like to invite you to submit a paper for (possible)
publication in the Special Issues

1. Signal and Image Processing
2. Soft Computing and Signal processing

that we are organizing for the Journal
"WSEAS Trans on Signal processing" without any cost for you (peer
reviewed journal)
                         See www.wseas.org

and

1. "Advances in Simulation and Computing"
2. "Sustainability for Electrical Engineering"
3. "Processes in Engineering"

that we are organizing for the Journal
"WSEAS Trans on Computers" without any cost for you (peer reviewed journal)
                         See www.wseas.org

and

1. 5G Networks
2. Antennas and propagation
3. Computational Electromagnetics
4. Multimedia Communications
that we are organizing for the Journal
"WSEAS Trans on Communications" without any cost for you (peer
reviewed journal)
                         See www.wseas.org

You do not have to pay absolutely any publication cost or publication
fees to us, in case that your paper passes our peer review process.
The quality of our Journals, the acceptance rates, the review process
etc can be checked from their contents and their acceptance rates,
Deadline to send your paper to me by email is December 31, 2021

Send your paper to me by email in the correct WSEAS Format until January 31
2021, in the correct WSEAS Format http://wseas.org/wseas/cms.action?id=4020
with Cc:  editing at wseas.org

We will forward your paper to the Editors-in-Chief in chief and the reviewers
immediately and they will organize a peer review by at least 3 experts of the
specific Journal. All the submitted papers are checked for plagiarism
and are subject in Quality Control with high standards
https://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7669

If they pass the anti-plagiarism control and our Quality Control, they
go to our Reviewers for peer review."

Thanks

Best Regards

Dr. Ioannis F. Makariou, Assistant Editor, WSEAS
Prof. Maurice Margenstern, Universite de Lorraine, France
Prof. Theodore B. Trafalis, University of Oklahoma, USA
Prof. Kewen Zhao, University of Qiongzhou, China
Prof. Claudio Talarico, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, USA
Prof. Zhuo Li, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China
Prof. Charles Suffel, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ, USA
Prof. Shuliang Li, The University of Westminster, London, UK
Prof. Dimitrios A. Karras, University of Athens, Greece
Prof. Kun Chang Lee, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
Prof. Tolga Ensari, Istanbul University, Turkey

--
Διευκρίνιση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου
Οι πληροφορίες που συμπεριλαμβάνονται σε αυτό το μήνυμα είναι

Σας Ευχαριστούμε,
Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο Θεσσαλονίκης

Email Disclaimer
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s). If you have received this transmission in error,
and you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is
prohibited. Furthermore, you are kindly requested to send us back the
original message to the sender’s address and delete the message from
your system immediately.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore AUTH does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message and for
any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

Thank You,
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki

Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας
Τμήμα Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης
Α.Π.Θ. 54124 Θεσσαλονίκη
Τηλ.: 2310 991201 / 991230
Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Web Page: http://users.auth.gr/labrinos/
	  http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/
	  https://www.auth.gr/univUnits

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
President of the Hellenic digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki