[Geo4All] Invitation - 2021 GeoforAll planning meeting

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:14:56 PST 2021

Dear All

Thank you to everyone that filled in the Doodle. The most popular time is
Thursday (14 January) at 15:00 UTC [1].

I added the Zoom link to the wiki page [2]. Please also add any other
discussion points, if I missed anything.

Looking forward to talking with all of you.

Regards
Victoria

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=2021+GeoforAll+planning+meeting&iso=20210114T15&p1=1440&ah=1