[Geo4All] GeoforAll AGM - Wednesday 17 March at 15:30 UTC

Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 16 13:21:56 PDT 2021

Dear Victoria, dear colleagues,

in addition to the topic "International Diploma in GEOMATICS" I'dlike to
share an approach published in 2014 and before about "Development of an

Open Source Geospatial Certification Model:
 A Key To Empowerment Of
Geospatial Education" by
Franz-Josef Behr & Tanzeel Khan.

I hope to join bt have lecture at 16:15...

Best regards - Franz-Josef

--
*Professor of Vizualisation and Processing of Geospatial Data*
Co-chair ICA Commission on SDI & Standards
(http://sdistandards.icaci.org/ <http://sdistandards.icaci.org/>)
Co-Founder of "Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment"
(http://applied-geoinformatics.org/ <http://applied-geoinformatics.org/>)
Member SDI Advisory Board
<https://www.geoportal-bw.de/organisation-und-aufgaben>, State of
Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Author of Strategisches GIS-Management
<https://www.vde-verlag.de/buecher/537534/strategisches-gis-management.html>
Laboratory for interoperable, and open-source Geospatial Software, Data
and Standards (OSGeo-Lab
<http://www.hft-stuttgart.de/Studienbereiche/Vermessung/Master-Photogrammetry-Geoinformatics/Labs/ICA-OSGeo-Labor/index.html/en?set_language=en&cl=en>)
OGC <https://www.ogc.org/> Business Alternate for HFT Stuttgart,
Co-Maintainer of ICA's Standards Wiki
<https://wiki.icaci.org/index.php?title=Standards>
Member NA 005-03-03 AA Geoinformation
<https://www.din.de/resource/blob/79552/af28ade74a221db5e8832a1c5a22507a/flyer-na-005-03-fbr-data.pdf>
(CEN/TC 287+ISO/TC 211)
Co-Editor, Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial Conference
Proceedings <https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/>
My personal homepage <http.//gis-management.de/>

Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
University of Applied Sciences
Schellingstr. 24 70174 Stuttgart, Germany
T +49 711 8926 2693 F +49 711 8926 2556 L 48.77980/9.17363
franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de