[Geo4All] Heads up for the December “geomusical” tour by the Jug Band Colline Metallifere

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:46:09 PST 2021

Hello,

I hope all is well with you. I am glad to announce our next community
engagement initiative with the Jug Band Colline Metallifere:

http://www.pibinko.org/jugbandcollinemetallifere/heads-up-for-the-december-geomusical-tour-by-the-jug-band-colline-metallifere

This will unfold between Dec 4 and Dec 12, between Tuscany and Milan, in
Italy.

The blog post above is in fact a teaser, and a more detailed scheduled will
be published by mid-November, but the key point is the fact of twinning a
rural place and a University (or othe research institution in a city).

Should you be interested in developing similar campaigns with the Jug Band
Colline Metallifere (and considering the mix of travel options to/from
Italy plus online tools there are various ways to go), we will be happy to
discuss further.

ps for those of you who have been on the list at least since April 2017,
these activities are the development of that we presented in a Geoforall
webinar (which you can still see here
<http://www.pibinko.org/the-recording-of-the-webinar-of-open-source-geomatics-environment-and-music-from-southern-tuscany/>
).

Thank you for your attention, and best regards,

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org Cultura, Ambiente, Innovazione Libera...
http://www.jugbandcm.it ...e Musica
info at pibinko.org