[Geo4All] Keynote at ICASE 2021, IST, Islamabad, Pakistan?

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:41:13 PST 2021

Dear All

I was contacted by the Institute of Space Technology (IST,
http://grel.ist.edu.pk) in Pakistan which is a GeoForAll lab (no 34,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives), and asked if someone
from the GeoForAll community would be interested in presenting a keynote
address at their upcoming conference in Islamabad, Pakistan (14 - 16
December). Below is some information on the conference:

*Institute of Space Technology, being the pioneer institute in Aerospace
Science & Engineering envisioned an international forum wherein scientists,
researchers, engineers, academicians, private and public industry
professionals, entrepreneurs, and students from all across the globe could
interact and share the latest research trends related with Space Science,
Technology and its Applications. Consequently, the first International
Conference on Aerospace Science and Engineering (ICASE) was organized in
2009. Since its inception ICASE is a regular biennial conference of IST and
provides a platform to share research experiences, foster academia-industry
linkages and to evaluate the latest findings in the emerging disciplines of
Space Science and Technology.*

If anyone would be interested in presenting the keynote and travelling to
Pakistan, please let me know asap, and then I can put you in contact with
the organizers.

Regards
Victoria