[Geo4All] Your message to GeoForAll awaits moderator approval

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 23:29:10 PST 2022

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded/shared information on hundreds of CfPs/courses/events/workshops in Geospatial Science topics  that I have come across to the wider community. I am not involved in ​any of these external courses/events and I do not know any details of any of these courses/events. You will need to contact the organisers directly for any details and information on these courses or events. For example, if your query is about the  Geocomputation and Machine Learning for Environmental Applications course that was send by the course organiser in the GeoForAll mail list , then please contact the course organiser directly for any information . Details at

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geoforall/2022-January/006041.html

Best wishes

Suchith