[Geo4All] Geocomputation and Machine Learning for Environment

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 03:12:53 PST 2022

Dear All

Please note that this message was approved accidentally by me. We have been
in communication with the Spatial Ecology team and I just want to convey my
apologies to them publicly as well. I am working on getting the original
email removed from the archive to ensure that the false information is not
distributed further.

Eric has apologized to the Spatial Ecology team for his comments and this
issue has been resolved.

Spatial Ecology is a member of GeoForAll (
https://www.osgeo.org/geo-for-all-labs/yale-center-for-research-computing-spatial-ecology/),
and has been running training programs for many years. These links below
attest to their reputation in the geo-computation community.

   - Course reviews:
   http://spatial-ecology.net/training/past-courses-reviews/
   - Projects: http://spatial-ecology.net/projects/
   - Yale University: https://environment.yale.edu/profile/giuseppe-amatulli