[geoinquietos-es] Maptime & Geoinquietos

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 10 12:23:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm writing in Engish to the geoinquietos list because I'm bringing
with me Lyzi Diamond[1] from Maptime.io[2].Geoinquietos and Maptime
share some goals and that "city chapters" approach to act locally and
promote face2face meetings to learn together, so she asked about
getting in touch to see if there are ways to collaborate or at least
share experiences.

I'm not sure if every geoinquietos group has a representative on this
list but well, this is just a first contact between Lyzi and this list
so it would be great if every group could just answer a few lines
about what they are doing so she can get an idea about our activities.
Lyzi, if you want to provide us more details about your activities
they are more than welcomed. You don't need to subscribe to the list,
I've added you to the white list so you can post directly on this
thread.

Please, everyone, remember to keep hello at maptime.io in CC!!

Cheers!!

[1] https://twitter.com/lyzidiamond