[geomoose-psc] Moving "Support" link to a more prominent spot on the GeoMoose Home page.

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Nov 30 08:51:20 PST 2012

Bob,

Bringing this thread back to life after the meeting.

>From the meeting it sounds that people generally support this concept.  Jim
brought up good points about keeping rights-encumbered logos out of svn
with which I agree.  We could probably link to the logos rather than put
them in svn or otherwise come up with something to achieve these
requirements.

So for something to actually happen, I think someone needs to make
changes/proposed changes to
http://trac.osgeo.org/geomoose/browser/geomoose2/trunk/sphinx-docs/source/
Since you seem the most interested in this, I suggest that you lead the
effort (no one else seems interested enough to actually do the work).  If
you need help setting up a sphinx environment (on Windows or linux) or help
with valid sphinx syntax, I can help you with that.

Eli