[geomoose-psc] catching up

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Oct 8 12:01:32 PDT 2012

Jody,

These listed items sound like they will fall out of completing the list of to-to items, with the exception of Camerons comment.

Sounds like Cameron is asking for two things, "Commiter Responsibilities Guidelines" and "Software Developers Guide" We do have a section for developers in the Geomoose website here: http://www.geomoose.org/developer/index.html, I would imagine that the guidelines would be included there in the end.  I have a question here though, is this something that is in place for all other incubated projects (under these titles).  This almost sounds like something that should be thought of more as a operational requirement by OSGeo instead of controlled at the Project level, something re-evaluated regularly by OSGeo (yearly).  There are actually a few items like this in the check list that could be kept in one spot (on the OSGeo) side instead of replicating in each project.  Even if this item does make sense to keep at the project level, there are other similar checklist items that seem to belong at the OSGeo admin level.  Does this make any sense?

Bobb