[geomoose-psc] Fwd: Motion: expand existing license to cover all unspecified contents of geomoose SVN (documentation included)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Oct 11 09:33:47 PDT 2012

With +1 from JimK, Bobb, Brent, Brian, Dan and me, the motion to
extend our existing license to all otherwise unspecified contents of
svn passes.  This includes the sphinx docs and excludes any external
libraries.

This is already largely implied with,
http://trac.osgeo.org/geomoose/browser/geomoose2/trunk/LICENSE

However, I've now updated the bottom line on our webpage, to directly
state that, http://trac.osgeo.org/geomoose/changeset/916/

Eli