[geomoose-psc] So, while looking at the MapServer Doc's . . .

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Jul 8 14:02:28 PDT 2013

I'm fine with anything we do like this so long as someone takes active
ownership of it.  Ohloh for instance still lists the SourceForge source
location (in addition to the OSGeo one).  It might be easier to approach
this after we settle some of the other details that Jim mentioned, then
revisit this.

Eli