[geomoose-psc] pgrouting documentation changes and setup

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Jul 16 12:07:20 PDT 2013

There has been some talk that we may rearrange or change infrastructure as
a result of if we change our source code management (
http://www.geomoose.org/rfc/rfc-4.html).

Here are some bits and pieces of pgrouting documentation/website/code
updates which also appears to use sphinx.  If we do change things, we might
be able to evaluate the pgrouting process and see how we like it.

Eli