[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose 2.8

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:06:38 PDT 2015

I agree with Dan.  While I have a lot of confidence on what is in git
right now, I'd still like a proof of working install via MS4W (and to a
lesser extent the tgz -- it is essentially the same as what is running
on demo.geomoose.org) before announcing.

We (Dan and I at least) tend to focus on what is in git, and not that
the packaging actually worked.

The 2.8.0 download is rebuilt with the MS4W version patch.