[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose 2.8

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:41:42 PDT 2015

Well, I can confirm that the MS4W install works, and behaves like the demo.
Tested with the Mapserver 6.2.1 (MS4W 3.1.0-beta1) version of MS4W.

Just submitted a suggested fix to tun off the 4 basemap legends where they
are broken / not expected to work. Not MS4W specific, just makes the demo
look better IMHO.

Other than that, looks good to me.