[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose 2.8

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:19:48 PDT 2015

I think you can leave the recommended MS4W version as-is for now. I don't
think the demo is using anything that breaks between Mapserver 6 and 6.2,
so you are covered there.

The next significant release of MS4W will have Mapserver 7, which will
trigger other updates to the Demo, e.g. deprecation of ANNOTATION layers
(just tested and submitted that change...).

Tanya