[geomoose-psc] Ubuntu 16.04/PHP MapScript

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:59:56 PDT 2016

This had been discussed in several Mapserver threads since December:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2016-February/078689.html

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5252

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2016-April/014830.html

I think many folks are worried about it, but there has not yet been enough
of a groundswell to plan around a fix (code sprint?) for tackling the issue.

I'd suggest that before figuring out a GeoMoose solution, we nudge the
larger Mapserver community towards a decision so that we don't go off on
too much of a tangent...