[geomoose-psc] 2.9.1 vs 2.10.0

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:55:59 PDT 2016

Maybe you can better describe the 'grid extension by default' option, as
that seems to be the pivotal issue?

- if 'default' means that it is included for easy access and use, that's
fairly trivial
- if 'default' means that it is now going to displace an existing alternate
method, that's significant.

TH