[geomoose-psc] RFCs 6 + 7

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Apr 11 17:15:10 PDT 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> Yes, it took me a month to get these out (between editing and meeting,
> etc.).  If folks could please:

Thanks for putting these together.

> 1. Read these RFCs:
>  * 6: http://geomoose.org/rfc/rfc-6.html
>  * 7: http://geomoose.org/rfc/rfc-7.html
> 2. Discuss.

RFC-6 looks good.  Have we checked with any fiscal agents to see if
they can implement it?  Sounds good to me but I'm not too
knowledgeable about current financial practices.

RFC-7 is fairly light on detail but captures some of the main points.
I'm not sure that we'll have more detail until we're further down the
road so little detail may be fine.  We may want to address GeoMOOSE
2.#, like it will go into maintenance and minor releases only with
little focus and effort.

> 3. Vote.  Please using something like "+1 BOTH", "+1 RFC-6", "+1
> RFC-7" and not simply "+1" to ensure clarity.

Let's vote as a separate stage after some discussion.

Best regards, Eli