[geomoose-psc] RFCs 6 + 7

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Apr 12 07:26:05 PDT 2017

I think RFC 6 looks good.  There will be details that have to get worked out once it's implemented.

For RFC 7 I would at least like to see the dependencies (JavaScript libraries) added so people know what it will be rewritten on top of.  That could attract or detract users so it is good to be transparent about what those are.

Brian Fischer
Vice President, GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734