[geomoose-psc] FOSS4G code sprint planning

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Wed May 17 11:58:16 PDT 2017

If you want a quiet place for the PSC meeting, you might want to do it
directly after the workshop at the same venue (if they let you) before
you head out into a noisier environment. There are lots of places to
eat around Harvard square - I can get some recommendations from my
sister who is local if we want one.

Or, if you get all the business stuff taken care of in a post-workshop
PSC meeting @ Harvard, you can go directly to Harpoon, where you know
there will be food and drink aplenty.

Tanya