[geomoose-psc] FOSS4G code sprint planning

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Sat May 27 07:52:30 PDT 2017

I'll try and email the FOSS4G organizers and see what our time allowance is
at Harvard. Given that they are out of session I can imagine one of two
scenarios:
a) They won't care and let us use the room until we're done.
b) The facilities folks want us out of there ASAP so they can lock the
doors and forget about it for the rest of summer.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a quiet spot before Harpoon. Not that I'm a huge
introvert or anything but I know after speaking all day that sometimes my
sociability circuits get burnt out.  Sometimes I fix the with whisky and
cursing...