[geomoose-psc] AGM Report stuff.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu May 30 06:03:45 PDT 2019

I would like to edit the Slide for the AGM report for GeoMoose.  Here are the items that would like list on the Slide.

Providing a reporting template used for prior conferences:

  1.
key accomplishments
     *
releases
     *
infrastructure or process changes
     *
community health and happiness
  2.
areas for improvements
     *
these are challenges faced by the project
  3.
opportunities to help
     *
anything for members to help with?
  4.
requests and communication
     *
any formal request from the board, marketing or other committees?
     *
did you make a budget request for 2018? How did it go ...
     *
external correspondence? letter of recommendation for a GSOC student? code donation? etc…
  5.
outlook for 2019
     *
any roadmap items to share with our members?
     *
let the board know if there is anything to plan for in 2019

Example: https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/GeoTools-Annual-Report-2017

Also, if there is something else missing I can add anything extra in as well.

Thoughts/comments?

Thanks

bobb

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
-  Mahatma Gandhi