[geomoose-psc] AGM Report stuff.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 30 14:24:16 PDT 2019

Send me some kind of google account for wait access. The AGM is not until
August so you have time.

The format will likely change a bit this year, thinking of making public
our “health check” (has the project made a release, does it have a page on
the osgeo website, did it request/use a budget). Your suggestions welcome
of course - a first mover advantage.

I would also love a friendly team picture (or a moose in a FOSS4G shirt).

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 15:03 Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <
bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:

> I would like to edit the Slide for the AGM report for GeoMoose.  Here are
> the items that would like list on the Slide.
>
> Providing a reporting template used for prior conferences:
>

>    1. key accomplishments
>    1. releases
>       2. infrastructure or process changes
>       3. community health and happiness
>       2. areas for improvements
>    1. these are challenges faced by the project
>       3. opportunities to help
>    1. anything for members to help with?
>       4. requests and communication
>    1. any formal request from the board, marketing or other committees?
>       2. did you make a budget request for 2018? How did it go ...
>       3. external correspondence? letter of recommendation for a GSOC
>       student? code donation? etc…
>       5. outlook for 2019
>    1. any roadmap items to share with our members?
>       2. let the board know if there is anything to plan for in 2019
>

> Example:
> https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/GeoTools-Annual-Report-2017
>
> Also, if there is something else missing I can add anything extra in as
> well.
>

> Thoughts/comments?
>

> Thanks
>
> bobb
>

> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
> you win.”
> -  Mahatma Gandhi

Jody Garnett