[geomoose-psc] [Geomoose-users] Add a language to GeoMoose

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Dec 7 13:18:50 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 1:08 PM TC Haddad <tchaddad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good to me - users have probably translated into other languages that we might not know about, because not everyone knows or needs to ask on the list.
>
> Maybe there is a place on the website where we can add a more visible call for translations, with links to the steps, statement of terms and the authors list?

What do you think of here,
https://geomoose.github.io/gm3/howto/add-a-language.html assuming that
most people will start there to add their translation?  Hmm, that page
is not in the index which makes it pretty low visibility.  I guess we
are in the process of addressing some of our documentation indexing.