[geomoose-psc] [Geomoose-users] Add a language to GeoMoose

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:02:20 PST 2020

For visibility, the link to the "Add a Language Page" should probably be a
direct link sub bullet in the index:

https://geomoose.github.io/gm3/

Under the main "how to contribute to Geomoose" bullet.

As an aside - I'm not sure where things stand with reorganizing the docs,
but starting next week I should have some availability to help with this
task if you think I can help,