[geomoose-psc] My top three issues

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Dec 22 10:29:34 PST 2021

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 8:46 AM Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   As i suggested in my recent email re the Dec meeting (and I see the
> minutes have a list),  I've reviewed the GM Issues and here are my Top
> Three:
>
> #303    Zoom To Layer Extent <https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/303>
> #538    Linking two dropdowns in the Search
> <https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/538>
> #467    Bring back pop-up windows
> <https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/467>

It seems these would be best tracked if added to the wiki with the others.
Can you add these to the minutes/list?  If you want to be pedantically
correct, you can specify that they are not from the meeting but were added
later (that is not important to me).

> While compiling the list,  I got to thinking about more long term goals,
> so I made another list:
>
> 1. Build out the plugin system so others can contribute
> 2. Update the GUI look and feel to be "mobile first"
> 3. Support other map projections (#192
> <https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/192>)

Thinking about long term goals is important too.  Maybe we should add this
to the next PSC agenda?
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2022-01-21  We might
also want to set the 2022 schedule (and check for likely holiday conflicts)
and topics to plan for at the top of the page
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meetings

Best regards, Eli