[geomoose-psc] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] [Projects] OSGeo Budget 2022 - please send your budget requests for approval

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 30 07:15:48 PST 2021

FYI, below.  Note that graduated projects that provide an annual report get
allotted the default budget without requesting it.  Let's keep those annual
reports coming and share news of our good work with the community.

Also, our passed budget request,
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2021-10-15  I've
added that to the wiki as directed below.

It appears that we have a $500 budget this year.  We were previously
wanting to spend some funds but were under the impression that we didn't
have any budgeted.  If anyone wants to revisit that topic, we could pass a
motion on the list (probably well into January so long as we got it
completed before the OSGeo budget process).

Best regards, Eli