[geomoose-psc] RFC-9: Adopt new linting and code formatting rules

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:34:55 PDT 2022

RFC-4 is why I thought we may need an RFC for this. Since it would
supersede what is in the previous RFC. Maybe RFC-4’s codification if the
standard was misguided but we’re stuck with it now. We could also revise
RFC-9 to accept whatever we put into the style guide and the style guide is
changed by simple vote.