[geomoose-psc] Agenda items (??)

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jan 5 06:04:26 PST 2024

All,

There is still a SharedGeo, fund earmarked for the GeoMoose project available in the amount of $3126.87.  In an effort to clean up our corporate books we would like to formally pass the funds on to the project.   It’s getting to the point of use it or lose it.  (we can send it to OSGeo directly, etc.)

I can come up with a specific wish list item to add to GeoMoose, but it would be best If the group handled it’s disposition.  Just need a plan for it’s eventual draw down by the project.

Also related to funding.  I believe the OSGeo deadline for funding project funding requests is the end of Jan. sometime.  I don’t know if the OSgeo budget meeting has been scheduled yet, but it will be coming up soon.   We should be putting in a request, if for no other reason than to handle some of the admin tasks for the project at a minimum.   We can also list specific designs about enhancements as well, like the recent STYLE editing conversation.

I would shoot for an amount of between $3500 and $5000 as a request based on past requests, depending on what expenditures we can justify as a group.  We should probably get something together for voting on this for the next GeoMoose PSC meeting.  Anyone having ideas about what numbers to put to paper, just send along  in reply to this thread to get us started.

bobb

Get me in Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us>
PW19-S295-C024