[geomoose-psc] REMINDER: PSC Meeting Today, January 19th, 2024

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:59:46 PST 2024

Happy Frozen New Year GeoMoose-ers!

We have a PSC meeting TODAY Friday, January 19th in approximately 1 hour:
3:00PM Atlantic / 2:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Central / Noon Mountain / 11:00AM
Pacific

Preliminary Agenda topics:
* Meeting Time / Date revisit for 2024
* Budget proposal to OSGEO board for 2024
* Reminder to get 2023 reimbursements in!
* SharedGeo request from bblammo
* Considering Use of OSGeo Discourse

Add items to the Agenda here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2024-01-19

Last meeting’s notes are here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2023-12-08

Minutes from all prior meetings can be found here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meetings

As with last month, we'll meet on Liberachat here:
https://web.libera.chat/?channels=#geomoose

Feel free to add agenda items, and see you all later today!

Tanya