[geomoose-psc] Fwd: [pgrouting-dev] Registering on discourse

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Jan 9 10:37:12 PST 2024

Hi Jeff and all,

While Tanya does take a leading role in PSC meeting agendas, notes, scheduling, reminders, facilitation, and many other aspects, please feel free to join in as well (look at what's there and the pattern and follow suit).  I try to carry a small bit of the load to contribute too.

P.S. great topic addition, Jeff.

Best regards, Eli