[geomoose-psc] REMINDER: PSC Meeting Friday, July 19th, 2024

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:46:20 PDT 2024

Happy July GeoMoose PSC-ers, hope the summer is treating you well.

We have a PSC meeting TOMORROW Friday, July 19th:
3:00PM Atlantic / 2:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Central / Noon Mountain / 11:00AM
Pacific

Preliminary Agenda topics:
* Sprint follow-up
* GM4 discussion
* Matrix option discussion

Add items to the Agenda here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2024-07-19

Last meeting’s notes are here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2024-06-21

Minutes from all prior meetings can be found here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meetings

As with last month, we'll meet on Liberachat here:
https://web.libera.chat/?channels=#geomoose

The adventurous can try connecting via the new Matrix option at
matrix.osgeo.org on Matrix Channel #geomoose:osgeo.org

Feel free to add agenda items, and see you all virtually tomorrow!

best,
Tanya