[Geomoose-users] Setting projection in GeoMoose

Scott Oatley swoatley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:57:28 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

In the configuration.js, you need to set MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM =
MNCOUNTY-DOUGLAS. That should support what you need... "to display the
lat-lon coordinates in the status bar and for passing lat-lon information
into a service."

Excerpt from the configuration.js reference guide:

var *MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM* = '<*UTM-zone*|MNCOUNTY-*COUNTYNAME*>';

Sets the coordinate system used when calculating geographic coordinates
(Lat/Long) displayed in the footer. Currently, only two coordinate systems
are supported. The demo default is UTM zone 15. *NOTE: This does not pertain
to the projection of your map layers.*

   - *UTM* Specify as UTM-<zone>, for example UTM-15.
   - *Minnesota County Coordinates* Specify as MNCOUNTY-<county name>,
   for example MNCOUNTY-RAMSEY.

-Scott Oatley