[Geomoose-users] Setting projection in GeoMoose

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Mon Dec 10 09:51:30 EST 2007

Thanks, Scott.  This was so easy so thanks to the documentation editors
and a red face to me for not finding it.  I think for newcomers it seems
difficult to find the right information because it all seems a bit
overwhelming.  When I performed the search, which is great to highlight
the searched for term, the Projection or Coodinate

(var MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM = '<UTM-zone|MNCOUNTY-COUNTYNAME>'; Sets the
coordinate system used when calculating geographic coordinates
(Lat/Long) displayed in the footer. Currently, only two coordinate
systems are supported. The demo default is UTM zone 15. NOTE: This does
not pertain to the projection of your map layers.)

didn't highlight for me so I must have missed it.

Jim