[Geomoose-users] Popups instead of identify

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Fri Nov 2 13:44:54 EDT 2007

GeoMoose RULES.  I want to hover over point and get the popup to display
attribute info instead of having to use the (i)dentify button.  I have
points that have a hyperlink to a PDF.  The link works fine using the
identify button but with the popup users can hover to make sure they
have the correct PLS point before clicking on it.  I have gone through
the How_To -
http://www.geomoose.org/moose/documentation/configuration-guides/popups/
popups-how-to?searchterm=popup for the statedemo_parks layer with no
luck.  I have added code in the .js file to add the Legends & Controls
tab to the view.  I am just to the point where it looks like it should
work except the radio button is greyed out.  I do not have the bluish
color as shown here -
http://www.geomoose.org/moose/documentation/configuration-guides/popups/
popups-user-guide or the blacked radio button.  Any suggestions?  I see
the popup topic is of interest to others, so thanks.

Jim Dahl, GISP
GIS Coordinator
Douglas County Public Works
509 3rd Ave W