[Geomoose-users] (no subject)

Athanasis Nikolaos athanasis at geo.aegean.gr
Mon Nov 5 17:52:31 EST 2007

Hello list!

I am a totally new user of GeoMoose. I  believe that it is the best MapServer client.
My question is the following: In the stateconfiguration.xml file, I must change the  "var MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM = 'UTM-15';"  variable and specify a different projection system (my data are in the GGRS87 projection system).

1.
	What exactly is the projection system of UTM-15 (maybe UTM Zone 15N or maybe UTM Zone 15S?)  ?
2.
	Do I have to change the MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM variable?What are its valid values?

The log file does not specify anything about what is going wrong.

I really thank you in advance,

Athanasis Nikolaos
Adjunct Faculty  and Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Geography and Department of Cultural Technology and Communication

University of the Aegean
University Hill
81100 Mytilene, GREECE

TEL  +30-22510-36436