[Geomoose-users] SVN Updates.

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 18:09:39 EST 2007

I spent some time working on GeoMOOSE today, working to improve some of the minor bugs that people have found.

Phase I of the 1.1 upgrades, now in the SVN moose-1.1.0 branch.

1) Improvements to TreeView Control
        a) minscale/maxscale settings from the Mapbook will cause the layer to "grey" in/out.
        b) Opacity controls are now working in the TreeView.
        c) Add a "popup" control to the TreeView.
        d) Added titles to all the images for better use feedback.
2) Fixed the Map navigator Percentage-navigation settings bug.
3) Fixed the other minor bugs listed by ScottO.
4) Cleaned up a number of unused or deprecated Configuration.js settings.
5) Fixed the Opacity control bugs.  The 0 and 100 % bounds are now working correctly.
6) Added a better JS interface to Layer debugging with the Map Object.

-Duck

http://mail.yahoo.com