[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Search Menu / Tab

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 09:38:14 EST 2007

It should be possible, but it's going to be more of a restriction of getting mapserver to do it right, and getting the templates coordinated.  I'm going to be at a conference in Reno the rest of this week (until Friday).  But Friday I will try to get back to everyone on the list with the feature demos and enhancement requests.

-Duck